Support services and programs
Using state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology and a team of radiologists and technicians experienced in chronic and complex diseases, we offer:
- CT scan with contrast
- CT scan without contrast
- Diagnostic radiology
- Endoscopy suite and non-surgical procedures
- Nuclear medicine
- 3D and 4D ultrasound
Recognized by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program and CLIA- certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, our clinical laboratory participates in proficiency testing through the College of American Pathologists.
- We perform hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, and serology services
- We partner with external laboratories for microbiology and other advanced testing
Recovering from a major injury, accident or illness can be the greatest challenge of your life. We help by providing exceptional care and compassionate support at every stage of your rehabilitative journey.
Your care team, led by a doctor who specializes in physical rehabilitation, may also include rehabilitation nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, dietitians, social workers and care coordinators.
Our expert and compassionate physical therapists help you regain function that you may have lost due to an injury, medical condition or treatment, such as surgery or chemotherapy. We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient physical therapy services for adults, addressing everything from orthopedic injuries to lingering concussion symptoms.
- Comprehensive evaluation by a licensed physical therapist
- Treatment plan developed based upon the recommendations from the referring doctor and evaluation findings
- Treatment procedures such as training and therapeutic exercise, proper posture, range of motion and stretching, soft tissue and joint mobilization and pain modalities
Our clinical dieticians evaluate, plan, and administer nutritional care and guidance based on your specific needs. They work closely with our specialists and use their years of educational training and clinical experience to address even the most complex nutritional needs. Some of the conditions treated through nutrition services include:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Celiac disease
- Crohn's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Kidney disease
Your path to recovery requires care, support, and understanding. We coordinate your specialist services while in our care and when transitioning to home. You’ll also have access to a secure, easy-to-use patient portal with your personal health record, test results, educational resources, and communications with your care team.