Having your loved ones with you while you’re in our care is important. We are committed to delivering the best care possible, especially during the pandemic, while keeping our patients and staff safe. To do this, it may be necessary to adjust our visiting hours and policies. We will continue to update our Visitor policies as new COVID-19 information becomes available.
Visitation guidelines (Currently modified for COVID-19)
- Hospital: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Behavioral Health: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- One visitor per inpatient and one visitor may accompany a surgical patient the day of surgery
- No visitors are allowed for patients who are COVID-19 positive or under investigation for COVID-19
- Everyone entering the hospital will be screened for COVID-19
- Visitors who have flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to visit patients
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times
Reserved parking and shuttle service
For your convenience, reserved parking is available for patients and visitors located at 2718 SW 74 Avenue. Shuttle service runs 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. from the parking lot to the main entrance of the Hospital.
Public transportation drop-off is located at SW 24th and SW 75 Ave., less than one block from the hospital, which is located at 2500 SW 75 Avenue.